- Ms. Gill's Alumni Class Hours have been expanded to the following, each week:
Tuesdays: 5pm-6:30pm, EST
Wednesdays: 10am-11am, EST
* I will send you a text with all Zoom info for Alumni & Regular Class, each Tuesday.
* Please RSVP if you plan to attend.
- I cannot tell you how helpful it is to have a caring, nurturing, welcoming, rapport-building video on your Professor Page!
You can record directly from your Zoom account! Then, just reach out to me and I'll tell you how to get it to Admin.
Check out my video, for inspiration: https://certification.arcstofreedom.com/meet-your-professor-felicia-gill.html
- No Panel Class
I was trying a new idea called "Panel Class" in which multiple new CARC-Professors might host the same class, until they each build up a few students. The problem with this model is that there are often more professors than students, when someone is just starting out, and as one Panel Class participant put it --- this just looks "weird", LOL.
So, for those of you who are DPAs, I highly suggest that you help your new CARC-Professors to get started in one of the following ways:
(a) The Standard Way: the same way you did, by just starting your own class and inviting applicants to visit.
(b) Invite Ambassadors: I have recently asked some of my students who are nearing graduation to participate in new CARC-Professors' classes as what I'm calling "Ambassadors". Here's the video that I sent out to those students whom I invited to be Ambassadors: https://certification.arcstofreedom.com/gill-invitation.html
*Talk with me more about "Inviting Ambassadors" in Alumni Class, if you're thinking of trying this.
- Curriculum Courses 5&6 and 13&14 will NOT be opened together, anymore.
This is a directive of the Certification Board. They never really liked this practice and formally "banned" it, recently.
- Communication with Ms. Gill
(a) Email: for anything that is not urgent.
*One consolidated, daily email of tasks is appreciated, when possible.
* Please send a new email with Subject Line: "Tasks", [Date]
(b) Text: during business hours and for urgent matters, only.
- To discourage enrollees who wish to get through the Program as quickly as possible (that's not what this is about), Admin has changed all FAQ's to the following:
How soon can I become a CARC?
Your progression through the CARC Student Coursework can be taken at your own pace, so it's up to you!
The fastest that you can graduate is 9 months, and this time limit is mandated by the Certification Board to ensure thorough comprehension of Curriculum concepts and resultant preparedness for practice. You will be working on your own personal growth and healing as you're also learning how to coach clients through this process, so we highly recommend that you enjoy your journey through the curriculum and classes.
- Peace has a new LGBTQIA Class on Mondays, 6pm-8pm PST
*I would suggest referring your transgendered applicants to Peace's Class ;)